Technology Solutions for Nonprofits
We'll take care of the technology so you can focus on your mission.
In the nonprofit sector, technology can now be leveraged to improve communications with members and increase participation. We’ll show you how technology can help you engage supporters with your organization and how to utilize it to raise funds, market, and manage information.
Make sure your website is mobile-friendly
Having diversity on mobile platforms is extremely important for nonprofits. Being mobile friendly is one of the most essential ways in which your organization reaches out and engages with members and staff. Read our blog on why it’s important.
Monitor your analytics
Analyzing data helps to understand how effective your email marketing is going, how to fundraise better, and increase membership renewals and donations. Data from your website, e-mail, and social media sites will help you gauge the effectiveness of your efforts and make informed decisions. Our monthly or quarterly reports help you spend your time and money wisely.
Utilize the Cloud
For nonprofits, the Cloud can serve as an affordable, secure, easy-to-use data management solution for organizations. Summit manages everything for you in real time and makes it easy for you to access your data and information wherever your mission takes you.
Some key features:
- Outsource all of your IT needs
- Easy management and monitoring
Use the 5 pillars of marketing for nonprofits
1. Mission – Video is an incredible tool to build on the emotional connection, demonstrating what your organization is all about, and explaining the “bigger picture."
2. Educate – Many organizations are charged with educating its members. Webcasting and eLearning are excellent ways to provide professional growth to your target audiences.
3. Marketing – Nonprofits should use marketing to assist with growth, funding and exposure. Digital marketing is the one of the best way to accomplish this. Below is a video we produced for a small museum in Federalsburg, Maryland.
4. Development – As development professionals, you know that you’ll need to win hearts, as well as minds. Let our team support you with communications that build membership and commitment to your mission.
5. Social Media – Websites and social media are a critical way to communicate and grow membership. These elements should have a consistent message and design, starting with your website and flowing all the way through all your social media platforms.