What is Security as a Service?
Security as a Service (SECaaS) allows managed services administrators to deliver security services over the Internet to clients. SECaaS is based on the Software as a Service (SaaS) model, but limited to specialized security services. SECaaS is a Cloud-based offering that has many advantages:
- Reduced Cost — SECaaS solutions are provided on a monthly rental basis and per license purchased.
- Easier to Manage — A service provider remotely delivers total management of cloud security services, security policies, and general administration.
- Customizable & Scalable — Services are based on the needs of the organization. For example, services can include anti-virus/malware and Compromised Credentials detection.
- Anti-virus Updates — SECaaS services ensure that security software is maintained with the most current virus definition and security updates.
Network protection via SonicWALL
Securing your computer network can be very complicated. We stop viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, key loggers, and more before they enter your network with SonicWALL’s all-in-one, comprehensive network protection package. Our solution will ensure:
Access to the latest generation of firewall technology
No upfront capital expense
Fixed monthly cost
Configuration changes covered
Minimal upgrade costs after 24 month commitment
Warranty included with no annual renewals required
All in One Solution
SonicWALL combines features of a traditional firewall, gateway anti-malware products, intrusion prevention systems and content-filtering packages in a single solution. It stops viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, key loggers and more before they enter your network.
More Reliable Network
Network performance can be slowed down by spam, social networking traffic, YouTube and unauthorized web activity. We will ensure your critical business applications have the bandwidth they need with content and application management tools.
SonicWall’s latest generation of firewall includes DPI-SSL (Deep Packet Inspection of SSL Encrypted Traffic) scanning of all internet traffic.
By renting, instead of purchasing, your business will stay current with the latest and greatest technology with no capital expense and a low monthly cost.
Enhanced protection and disaster recovery via SonicWALL
- Block viruses, Trojans, worms, rootkits and polymorphic “zero-day” malware at the gateway, before they reach your network
- Prevent “drive-by downloads” from infected web sites
- Mitigate denial-of-service and flooding attacks
- Detect protocol anomalies and buffer overflow attacks
- Stop network traffic from geographical regions and IP addresses associated with cyber criminals
- Block outbound botnet “command and control” traffic from stealing your customer lists, engineering designs, trade secrets, and other confidential information
- Prevent employees from visiting web sites containing content related to pornography, substance abuse, gambling, hate crimes, and other objectionable topics
- Ensure that high-priority applications (CRM, order processing) will get more bandwidth than less urgent applications (chat, video streaming)